Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Accepted Vexzrah's Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexzrah

Thread starter #1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minecraft Username
Vexzrah
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is your age? Please note, to apply for staff you need to be at least 13 years old.

What is your timezone?

CST
What country are you from?

United States
How many hours a week are you able to put into PvPingMC?

30-50
Do you have any previous experience holding staff positions?

My first staff experiences were on smaller servers so I could get the hang of it, and I then strived to get staff on bigger servers because I really enjoyed helping the players and I also enjoyed making new friends.

Mystery Factions:
I started my experiences on very small servers, one of those servers was MysteryFactions. This server was the first server I became staff on and it was a small server averaging 10 - 20 players daily. It was an OP factions server, it started out as a regular factions server, but ended up changing to an OP factions server. Even though it was a small server, I was still a dedicated staff member, I welcomed all players that joined the server, and I was on daily, helping the players that needed help and so on. I went through all of the ranks and eventually becoming an administrator. This server helped me develop basic skills needed to become a staff member. It was one of the first times I got to experience what it was like to be a staff member. MysteryFactions also introduced me to TeamSpeak. At the time I had no clue what it was or how to use it. As the times went on I eventually learned how to set people to groups and how to use TeamSpeak with ease. The server has since died, there have been many attempts to try and bring it back, but they all failed. The server shut down due to financial issues. The owner could no longer pay for the server so he had to shut it down.

PvPingMC:
This was one of the bigger and more successful servers that I was staff on, it was a network with about an average of 500 players daily. It was my first time being a staff member on a bigger server. PvPingMC really started my staff career. As I progressed I started to learn how to deal with players respectively and help them effectively, I also learned how to screen share effectively as well! I really enjoyed helping out and I was always active and helping. Here and there I did make mistakes, but I learned from those mistakes and made myself more knowledgeable about certain things. I worked very hard to help every person I could, my hard work paid off. I surpassed through the ranks and I ended up as a Senior-Moderator. I was a loyal staff member for about 5 - 6 months, I was very dedicated to the server and was always active and helping out. I did my fair share by helping players constantly and making sure players had an enjoyable experience, I loved being staff because it meant I could help players and possibly brighten their day. I had a great time being a staff member on PvPingMC, a bunch of the staff members made the experience enjoyable. I have learned very important things on how to be a good staff member, I was able to learn how to solve problems immediately and how to help players and treat them with respect no matter what. I have since resigned from PvPingMC, the job was not suitable for me anymore so I resigned from my position. I took what I did seriously and I really enjoyed it overall.

FaithfulMC:
I was staff on Faithful for about 5 months where I really learned how to be a staff member on an HCF server. When I was staff on Faithful I frequently scanned all of the support rooms to make sure they were empty, and I also closely payed attention to in-game reports or players needing assistance. I loved being on Faithful because of all the things I was able to learn, whether it was me helping in support rooms or getting rid of hackers, I was always learning.
Why do you want to become a staff member??

I really enjoy PvPingMC, it's a great server that never fails to keep me occupied. When I was staff on PvPingMC a few years ago, it was the most fun I have ever had as a staff member, because of the friends I made on the team, and the great atmosphere of the server in general.I have been playing it for a few months now and I really enjoy the atmosphere and the whole HCF experience. There are so many kind and amazing people here. I chose to apply on PvPingMC because it is a unique and enjoyable server to play on, and the community is amazing. I love the community here and all of the players. I have had a great experience here on PvPingMC, all the staff and players have been great, and kind to me. Being a staff member would be a way of "giving back" in a sense. I would like to be a bigger part of the PvPingMC community, I want to help out the community and do the best I can when helping players. I believe players are the heart of the server so I would need to treat them with the respect they deserve even if they are disrespectful to me. I understand that there are rude people and I will have to deal with it, I will still treat everyone with respect, because I may not know the situation they are in, and I know that certain things can be very frustrating. Speaking of rude players, I have been witnessing a lot of vulgar language and people being rude to each other in public chat, I would like to try and help cut down on the toxic players and make the server more friendly overall. Moreover, I want to become a part of the staff team to enforce rules and remove anyone who might ruin any players experience. I not only want to help out in game, but on Discord and on the forums as well. I see a bunch of people in general support waiting room a lot and I want to be able to assist them with what they need. If someone is new to the forums and needs help I can assist them by teaching them how to make a forum post and how to use the forums overall. I will always be monitoring in-game and on the forums and Discord. I want to be able to assist players when they need it. I've always loved helping players and brightening their day. I am always willing to help a player no matter the situation. I will strive to make every players experience an enjoyable one. My goal is to make sure all of the players are having fun. I want to help make a difference and try to change some things to make the community/server better. I believe becoming a staff member would be a fun experience. Furthermore, I have personally always enjoyed staffing, it's a hobby of mine. I have always loved contributing to servers and helping out to make it a better place. If I get the opportunity to become staff, I will only use my powers if they are beneficial to the server. Such as, removing any hackers/exploiters, or using my powers to help a certain player. I feel like I have the correct skill set and I'm knowledgeable enough to help players with any questions they might ask me. If I do not know something, I will simply ask a higher staff member. I can be a helping hand for the staff team. Since PvPingMC is a big server there needs to be a good amount of staff. I believe I am fit for the position. I am a dedicated person and I am willing to dedicate my time to the server, I will be helping people constantly. I only have good intentions and I only want to benefit the server in any way I can, even if it's something small, I will do whatever I can to help. I am a hard worker always striving to do the best I can to help a player and to benefit the server. Overall, my goal is to make PvPingMC a better place and I want to help players as much as I can. I will always be available when a player needs my help, whether it's in game, Discord or forums. I also feel that with my familiarity with PvPingMC will benefit me because I had made it up to Senior Mod before I eventually resigned due to quitting me quitting Minecraft at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.