Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

[US] Streaked's Staff Application.

Streaked

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username ~ Streaked

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~

NoScoobyNoob
9/15/2016 @ 3:12:27 PM
Funt3xKnight
8/13/2016 @ 9:32:12 AM
ITsMolonPvP
7/4/2016 @ 9:24:47 AM
ThisRaidy
6/4/2016 @ 8:57:54 AM
ForkCusS
5/10/2015 @ 7:37:40 AM
Samu8444

Discord Username ~
Streaked#9756

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~
N/A.

Timezone and Country? ~
United States, EST GMT-4.

Date of birth, Age? ~
January 24th, 2004. I am 15.

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~
Yes, I use discord and have a working Blue Yeti microphone.

Do you have the ability to record? ~
Yes.

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~
Yes, I use them both constantly and I find them extremely helpful.

Why do you want to be helper on PvPingMC? ~
Well, being an active player on PvPingMC, I've come to notice a few bugs here and there myself, and not having a staff member on to help me out. I feel like I would be able to help acknowledge certain bugs and glitches and notifying higher up Staff-Members or Owners about the problems. I've played for a little while now and I've come across help that I've needed but I haven't been able to receive because there is a shortage of staff members. I would want to be a helper, and hopefully more because then I would have the authority to deal with the bugs, glitches, and issues I come across playing the server. I have a few friends who have been waiting a while for their tickets to be responded to, and if I were to become a staff member I would like to help to deal with tickets and other issues presented. Being a staff member would mean that there would be one more active Staff-Member to help out if others weren't available.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~
I believe I can contribute myself to the server by being a helpful person on the server that helps out the player base with various problems and issues. I'm commonly on the server and I would like to be putting that time to good use. Rather than just grinding, I would like to be able to help and interact with players more as a Staff-Member. I would like to be that friendly staff member that everybody likes and enjoys to have on the server because of my personality.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~
Teamwork, a friendly environment, and cooperation. Having other Staff-Members being friendly makes the experience overall a lot better. Also, active higher up staff would be nice, but is not a need. Just for when I need something that I cannot do.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~
You should choose my application over other's applications because, I can be active and I also know how to interact with the players on the server in a respectful manner. No matter what I will be kind to the players. I know I've mentioned it a few times but the active aspect of being a Staff-Member is really big to me. Its not very common to see staff members on during the week and I'd like to change that by being online to help out players that need it, when nobody else is on. As a player I think it would be helpful to have a few more on the staff team, just because it means more staff on at more times.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~
I can usually be online from around 3:30 P.M. to about 11 P.M., Unless I have soccer practice which would change to 5:30 P.M. to about 11 P.M. After soccer season is done I should be a very active player. During Friday - Sunday I should be able to be awake most of the night, so from in the morning around 10 A.M. to about 1-3 A.M. unless I had to go out for the day.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~
Yes I have, I've staffed for various smaller Hardcore Factions servers, where I would have to ban, mute, ect. I have also staffed for a factions server that got around 50 players daily. At first I was an undercover moderator, and then was later promoted to admin due to exceeding my requirements as a moderator. I actually used to run my own little factions server a year or two ago so I understand what it's like having to deal with issues, and making sure the get dealt with. If you have any questions about my experience, I'll answer.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~
If I had no idea what to do in a particular situation, I would refer back to a staff guide (If there is one) and use what that says as my action. If I couldn't find a solution I would consult a higher up staff member and wait for their assistance.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~
Yes, I've been playing Minecraft in general for around 5 years, and around a year ago I got into the skyblock community. I used to play Factions and Hardcore Factions, so I understand how the game works, and I understand most of the key aspects of skyblock.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~
Yes. I've been playing PvPingMC for most of the beta and I've come to understand how the server works. I might have a few questions I cannot answer, but I feel as though I would be able to answer the majority of questions asked to me.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~
Yes, I currently have 1045 Words

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~
Nothing other than, I hope you truly consider my application and good luck to all the others applying.

sizzlers

+1, I think you'd be a great staff member, I've seen you on the server a lot, helping others, and you are really nice. I've known you for a long time and I think you'd make a great staff member.

Last edited: