Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Unban appeal JustEzKillMate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
  • Minecraft Username JustEzKillMate
  • Which member of staff punished you? TapToSearch and ItsSpcaceOG
  • Why exactly were you punished? first abuse an glitch (that isn’t true) and ban evade
  • Why do you believe the punishment should be revoked? Well I only have 1 alt my own and LeyzerXD and I had like 3 days to wait and then I was unbanned so why would i even ban evade if I were getting unbanned in 3 days. And I don’t even know how that account was on my ip or something for how I got banned for ban evade.
  • What platform did this occur on? Minecraft, Forums or Discord Minecraft
  • What punishment are you appealing? Mute? Ban? Other? Ban

*Denied* The account Bubbee was clearly yours. It was proven through dupeip and dupeip isn’t broken as far as I know. In addition, you messaged TaptoSearch ingame “who am I” which implies that you were checking to see if he could track your ip. Right after you were banned you messaged him via discord telling him that you weren’t home. However, this makes no sense because if you weren’t home you wouldn’t have known that the account Bubbee was banned and linked to your ip. Since you decided to bypass your ban even when it was reduced to a temporary ban, your temporary ban has been revoked and is now changed to a permanent ban. Unless decided on by an admin or owner, your ban will NOT be lifted.

Thread starter #3
Listing kid I only have clearly 1 alt and I don’t know what the fuck u think but I’m saying I don’t have any other alts or anything so what the fuck are u saying

Thread starter #4
And about I was not home u don’t even know the story I just was checking when I was unbanned on MineChat. So idk what u are saying but u clearly not know the story

Status
Not open for further replies.