Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

StormRaid's Staff Application

StormRaid

Thread starter #1
Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ -
Nathan3435

DragonBeast7865
02/06/2016 @ 8:42:50 PM

1_ToxicCreeper_1
03/12/2016 @ 11:19:10 AM

DrFireSquad
05/06/2016 @ 8:00:38 PM

CrazyWafflePlayz
6/10/2016 @ 1:02:17 AM

__StormRaider__
1/05/2017 @ 11:13:37 AM

StormRaid
6/17/2017 @ 3:26:01 AM

-Not proud of these previous Ign's I ain't gonna lie.

Discord Username - StormRaid#2674

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A) - 09/08/2019

Timezone and Country? - Mountain Daylight Time, Colorado

Date of birth, Age? - 03/02/2003, Age: 16

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? - Yes, I commonly use Discord and use my HyperX Cloud II which has an excellent microphone.

Do you have the ability to record? - Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? - Yes, I use Gyazo as my preferred software.

Why do you want to be a helper on PvPingMC? - I have many reasons for wanting to become a staff member on PvPingMC. I have played actively on the server since the days of WildX and Noah and have come to know a lot about every nook and cranny of the server. With my knowledge of the server, my activeness in the community, and my deep love for this server, I feel like I have a lot to bring to the table. I commonly have noticed different bugs and such myself and from others that have really got little to no staff attention. Now I understand that moderators and staff members have a lot to deal with, but there are many clear bugs that need fixing. Such as the faulty crate system. Commonly I open crates and don't get my rewards, which then leads me to have to talk to staff, which in turn means it the issue will take a while to get fixed. I just want to be able to help the community in any way I can whether that be through the server it's self of through Discord, I just want to be there to help.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? - As I mentioned in my previous answer, I wish to provide an insight into some of the issues I have noticed in my time on the server along with many bright ideas I would love to be heard. With my intense experience on the server over the past five years or so, I believe that myself as a staff member would greatly benefit everyone instead of sitting at uThought's island grinding my life away for mobcoins.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? - Simply put, I just want to be heard. I would like my higher up companions to be willing to listen to what ideas I have for the server and what issues I've found along the way.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? - I believe I'm a good choice to become a Helper because of my experience. I have been with this server through so much and have wanted to become a staff member for a long time, but never felt that I was prepared to take on the responsibilities of what I would be doing as a staff member. But now, with me feeling that I have the time and experience now to do a great job and raise up the community spirit.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) - Monday to Friday, I am usually on for an hour or two after about 3:00 pm Mountain Daylight Time and from about 9:00 pm to 12:00 I am on grinding usually. And on the weekend I am on for about three to four hours throughout the day. But if needed, I am willing to put in more time into the server to present myself as an active, approachable, likable person who would fit the role of staff perfectly.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain - No, I have no previous experience in a staff member role.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? - I know that this is a very common answer, but the smartest thing to do in that situation would be to search for help from a higher-up staff member who would have the answers I need. If no one is responding to my messages, then I would help to the best of my ability and try to continue to search for help to fulfill the original request.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? - I know this game in and out and have been continuously playing since the release of version 1.7. Whether that be crafting recipes or just what blocks look good, I am a very experienced player who has a large bank of knowledge on this game.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required? (as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? -
I know PvPingMC in and out and would be able to provide information on a large number of topics along with Minecraft game knowledge.

Does this application meet the 800-word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) - Along with these words, I am at 907 words.

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! - I just hope to be considered and you could ask Crazinq, a former JrMod who I have played with for about a year or so and I believe that he would recommend that I would be a good fit for a Helper role.

Thanks
StormRaid / Nathan

P.S.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uzgKWQrMOF4Ni406IAzDl2z13mSHFPLxjRKPsa3896M/edit
God Set Template

Last edited:

J7P

Feedback (Not a Response to your application just some suggestions)

You lack a lot of experience, you’re very good with your grammar and detail, although this is an overall good application, a few things are missing. But overall a good application.

+1.

StormRaid

Thread starter #7
Feedback (Not a Response to your application just some suggestions)

You lack a lot of experience, you’re very good with your grammar and detail, although this is an overall good application, a few things are missing. But overall a good application.

+1.
I agree that I do lack some experience, but the only way I could gain any is if you guys are willing to give me a chance, and also what would you suggest I add on to my application since you mentioned “A few things are missing.”