Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Applications

Thread starter #1
Previous Minecraft usernames? ~ Chiez

Discord Username ~ My current discord username is Heski#8097

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A) ~ I have not applied for staff under the current ownership of PvPingMC. ( N/A )

Timezone and Country? ~ I am from the United Kingdom. My timezone is GMT / BST.

Date of birth, Age? ~ I was born on the 10th December 2002. I am currently 16.

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes I have discord on my computer and also on my phone so i can communicate to help the community at any time. I have a headset with a built in microphone, The microphone is good quality.

Do you have the ability to record? ~ I do have the ability to record using Bandicam or OBS ( If OBS works then I will use it. )

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ I have Gyazo and I know how to use it.

Why do you want to be helper on PvPingMC? ~ I would like to be a helper on the PvPingMC network because I've always loved the network and before I was too young too apply. I can now apply and hope to become apart of the staff team on the network one day. I would like to apply because I believe that I could bring many things to this network as a staff member and also as a normal player. I feel that the network is very fun and enjoyable and I see many things ahead of the entire network. I would like to be apart of the staff team not just to abuse the commands or brag about a prefix, I actually want to help people. Another reason why I would like to become a member of the staff team is to stop hackers, I hate hackers. I and most of the players feel that they ruin the true skyblock experience for all types of players from the worst to the best, the new to the old. I mainly hate hackers because of the advantage they get in pvp for example kill-aura, anti-knockback, speed, flight, aimbot, xray and a lot more. I feel that if I were a staff member I could contribute to a better experience for all players.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I believe that I could bring many things to the network, I am very helpful towards other players and I always like to give a helping hand. I feel that I could also bring a lot of joy and excitement to the network along with the serious side of being a staff member too, if a player needs help and they ask me but I do not know they I would ask higher tier staff members and then if they didn't know the reason I would then try and help to the best I could and maybe get an administrator or owner to help with the situation.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ I think that within a staff team the thing that would keep me most motivated is to have active players and staff on the network. That would make it a lot better for new players and older players too. If the server has a big massive release everybody will be trying to figure out the eco system and where they should start. I feel that this is quite a fun experience because other players who are ahead of others could then sell things to them that might benefit their experience.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ I feel that the PvPingMC Staff Team should accept my application because I like to help the community and also the staff. I feel that having another hand in the team could really make a difference and it could make the network a lot easier for new players as there would more staff members that could help them with their questions. I am also a very dedicated person to the network and play many hours per day. With all of my hard work and dedication to the server it could benefit higher ranked staff members getting a break as I would not need to be constantly reminded to do my job. I have been apart of this server from along time ago and I have worked my way up the ranks to the top. Now I think that I am ready for the next level.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~
Monday - 4pm / 4:30pm - 10:30pm ( 6 hours)
Tuesday - 4pm / 4:30pm - 7:30pm / 7:45pm ( 3 hours )
Wednesday - 3pm / 3:30pm - 10:30pm ( 7 hours )
Thursday - 4pm / 4:30pm - 10:30pm ( 6 hours )
Friday - 3pm / 3:30pm - 12:30am / 1:00am ( 9 hours )
Saturday - 1pm / 2pm - 12:30am / 1:00am ( 11 - 12 hours )

These times do not include breaks.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ I was once a moderator on a server but the server only had 3 - 7 players maximum and then the server got closed, I cannot remember the name of this server as it was a long time ago. ( It was a friends server. )
This server did not really count as it was quite dead and i was very young at the time, I never got the proper usage out of the staff member role as I would here.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ In a situation where I am stuck on what to do next I would go to another staff member and if they didn't know they I would go to a higher ranked staff member and try to figure it out from there. I would also try my best to help the player and I would dedicate all of my time and attention to the player in need.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ I have been playing on minecraft for around 4 - 5 years, 4 of those years being on this account. I know alot about minecraft, crafting recipes etc. If there was something that I did not know I would ask a staff member and if the had no knowledge on it either then i would try and google the answer so that I could still answer the player and tell them the right information.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes I fully understand the concept of the network. I would also be able to provide players with the right information to there questions. I have plenty of minecraft knowledge but if I did not know the answer to there question I would try and point them in the right direction to get the answer if I could not get it for them.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~https://gyazo.com/bf9e768b106e70aece4590c04fcc9bef

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ I love the PvPingMC network and I wish the best upon the staff team and the server, hopefully I do get accepted but if I don't no worries I will still play the network and give my help to as many people as possible!