Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

SpookySnailify's Application.

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username ~
Currently, my username is: SpookySnailify
Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~
I have a lot. Here's a list:
Superlegos113
TheSuperCannoner
AcidicOrange113
PringleLife
TechnosNeverDies
ILYSk1er
_ShadowSoul_
SpringShadowWolf
Lahorn
Pringelious
JamesJIsCool
OutOf
BlizardTheLizard
RIPAciDicBliTzz
BlizardTheLizard (again)
Frumos
FrumosUniverse
thelittlethunder
6p_
SpookySnailify
Discord Username ~
FrumosUniverse#9161
Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~
N/A
Timezone and Country? ~
PST - USA
Date of birth, Age? ~
Feb 4, 2005 (14)
Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~
I do have access to Discord, FrumosUniverse#9161, I do have a working microphone.
Do you have the ability to record? ~
I do have OBS, but it's really low FPS, ~20ish
Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~
I use Gyazo daily.
Why do you want to be a helper on PvPingMC? ~
I love the server, I've played it for ages. I really just want to make the server better.
What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~
I know a lot about how the server functions, I've played for a long time, back when Momo and sussy gave tons of Rainbow keys every day. Back before PvPwars was even thought of.
What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~
I really enjoy helping people, do I crave being part of a team. I was recommended by the old staff team back when Noah ran the server, but I wasn't old enough at the time.
Why should we choose you over other applicants? ~
I really enjoy being on the server, I love the server and the community.
How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~
I can be pretty active, 2-3 hours a day. A lot more on weekends, I'm not entirely sure how long, but 5-6.
Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain.
I have a lot of experience as I used to do a lot of moderation for newer type servers. I used to help out on start-up servers, sadly most didn't work out as there wasn't a steady player base.
If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~
I would try to contact a higher up staff member, and if none are available I would then try to find help with someone I trust and has more experience with this.
Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~
I've known about Minecraft (and watch videos, just didn't play) for about 7 years. I've played on Xbox 360 for about 4-5. I've played PC since Feb. of 2016.
Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required? (as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~
I know a lot about the server, I've been playing for a long time. The earliest screenshot I can find of me on the server is from 7/15/2018. I've played for a long time on the server. I know how almost everything works. I can provide this information always. I love helping others. I know a lot of Minecraft knowledge.
Does this application meet the 800-word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~
Sadly, this application does not meet the 800-word minimum, I love to chat, I'm really active, but I don't properly know how to express what I'm trying to say in this application without just fluffing it up to 800 words. I'm very to the point and I don't like dancing around it. I really love the server and ultimately it's up to you to decide if I should be staff. I care about the community and your decision will not change what I view of the server and how much I play. Thanks for your time.
Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~
-I was a nominee for the Boys and Girls club's Youth of the Year in 2018.
-The application reads at words, 476 including these. (Not including the questions.)

Feedback (not final decision)

Thank you for applying! However, at this time I will be giving you a [-1] for the following reasons:
  1. There is a lack of detail in your answers and doesn’t tell the admins much about yourself.
  2. The application doesn’t meet the minimum word count which is a requirement.
  3. The formatting of the application needs to be clearer and easier to read.
  4. There is a lot of repeated information so I would make your answers more unique.

Last edited:

Leeigh

Feedback (not final decision)

Thank you for applying! However, at this time I will be giving you a [-1] for the following reasons:
  1. There is a lack of detail in your answers and doesn’t tell the admins much about yourself.
  2. The application doesn’t meet the minimum word count which is a requirement.
  3. The formatting of the application needs to be clearer and easier to read.
  4. There is a lot of repeated information so I would make your answers more unique.
I agree with what BigBadDropping said