Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Sizzlers' Staff Application

sizzlers

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username ~ My minecraft username is sizzlers.

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~ I actually have a lot of different usernames, such as 1440, audiomaticskrr, Luziify, zMophia, forzxh, TheOGMatt, DrDerper, Matt_Playz, and MQLeader.

Discord Username ~ My discord username is sizzlers#0001

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ I’m not totally sure, but I think I applied on this HCF server, around 2 months ago.

Timezone and Country? ~ My time zone is Pacific Standard Time. I live in the USA.

Date of birth, Age? ~ My birthday is August 9th, 2003.

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes, I have a Blue Yeti Microphone.

Do you have the ability to record? ~ I record on OBS alot of the time, and I can almost always shadowplay.

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ I do.

Why do you want to be helper on PvPingMC? ~ I want to be a helper because I love playing this server, and I think I would be a great asset to the team. I’d also help out with some issues on the server, and would report them to staff. Being staff on PvPingMC would be really great, as I am always on this server, and I love helping out new people, with some simple issues. If I got staff, I think I could help players out even more.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I believe that I could help players out when they first log on. I could help with issues, such as inappropriate chatting, insiders, etc. I believe I can help contribute new ideas, such as types of Koths, keys, etc. I could also help out with some bugs on this server, as I have noticed a few here and there. I’m pretty good at finding some random bugs.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ Something that helps to keep me motivated within a staff team is having a fun server to play on with good managers/owners. Something else that also keeps me very motivated is active staff members that I can communicate to, if I ever need assistance with some kind of issue. I also feel more motivated when there are people on at the same time that I’m on, so I could ask if they are in need of some assistance. Other than that, I’d be a lot more motivated if I was staff.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? ~ You should choose me because I love this server a lot, I dedicate most of my time on here, and I think I’d be a great asset to the team. I can put a lot of time and effort into this job, and I think it would be very fun.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~ I’m pretty positive that I could put in almost 30+ hours a week. Depending on schooling and other stuff I have going on in my personal life. Other than that, I’m pretty sure I could at least put in 30 hours a week. Monday - Friday, I have school through 8 AM - 2:20 PM. So, I could be on through 2:20 to at least 11 PM. And on weekends, I could probably be on all day.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ I have actually had staff on an HCF server before, and it wasn’t the greatest experience. The owners were really disrespectful, and misleading. I was not liking the experience, so I left. The staff team was not the greatest, and overall it was very toxic. I didn’t like the environment over there, so I decided to leave and go elsewhere.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ If I was in this kind of situation, I’d look at the guidelines, ask a higherup staff for help, (Such as a Senior mod, Administrator, Manager, or Owner.) and I would do what they tell me.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ Overall, I have around 6 to 7 years of experience on Minecraft. I’ve played a lot of Minecraft PE, and Minecraft on my Xbox, so I’m pretty experienced in terms of Minecraft Knowledge.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes, I’m pretty positive I would be able to. I think I’m pretty good at helping new people learn the ropes and help with issues. Helping out with issues, isn’t really a big deal, as it is pretty easy to do when I play this server everyday.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ My application has 903 Words.

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ I don’t really have anything else to say, other than I really hope I could get staff on this server, as it would be really fun and helpful in the long run of my time. I love this server a lot, and hope you can accept this application. Thank you for your time! <3

StormRaid

Overall this is a very solid application and I personally think you are a dedicated asset to the server, so having you as staff would greatly benefit the server. Best of luck!