Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied SCT2016’s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCT2016

Thread starter #1
Minecraft Username: SCT2016

What is your age? Please note, to apply for staff you need to be at least 13 years old: My age is 15 years old and my birthdate is January 28th 2004

What is your timezone: EST

What country are you from: I live and was born inside the USA. I originate from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and was born in Pittsburgh too. I currently live in Raleigh North Carolina.

How many hours a week are you able to put into PvPingMC: On the average day I’m free for around 1-3 hours. On any weekend I’m free from 3-8 hours. When ever needed you can ping/spam me if I’m not on. Though it is summer break and I’m off school, I’ll be on almost all break. I will contact you for the days I’m away.

Do you have any previous experience
holding staff positions: Yes, in fact, I had owned two servers on being skyblock and the other factions. The skyblock server was my first and was 3/4 of the way finished but I decided I didn’t want to own one anymore. Then I owned a factions server which was done but had a small player base. I eventually sold the server to another staff member. I was and admin on an old server that was small called Era-Craft (which is continuing still) and was admin rank. I resigned because of bad ownership and disrespect of staff. My second server was called factions age. I was a helper before the server shut down because of bad ownership. Lastly, I personally do not count this as an official staff member, but I was staff on two of the biggest minehut servers (at the time) and owner my own pvp server.

Why do you want to become a staff member: I understand this is a new community between me, but I’ve been with PvpCloud since map one Of pvpcloud. Even when the server shut down, I never gave up on it. I always wanted to be a part of this community and wanted to grow upon it and make it better. The last time it was open, I saw many things that could be improved on. I’m very moderate and active. I am not toxic when it comes to interacting with members. I’m only toxic when they refuse or resist and give me disrespect. I do not give disrespect unless I’m disrespected. I can help out the community by recommending players to come and join. Cause players if what makes a whole server. I also know what im doing. I can help by talking to the players and answering the questions they need in order to get what they need. I can do many things like Moderation, Being active, and to help make the server a good community. Being a staff members doesnt mean your more special then any players, it means that you have volunteer to take care of the community. It also means you took the path to being a more experience staff member.

Why should you pick me over other applicants: As I mentioned before, I have staff experience and know this server well. I’m very active and moderate and love factions. Factions is the main and if so only server I would want to staff on. I am not a toxic member and work really well with new members. I can help with some problems you may have in development as i myself developed my own faction server. Along with that I can give new ideas and suggestions that would improve on the server and increase the member count. I’ve also never been banned on pvpcloud or any server ever. I’m not just moderate and active on the server, but also discord, forums, etc.

Extra info: Hello! I’m a 15 year young adult male, who loves sports and video games. My favorite interests of sports are football, baseball, hockey, and basketball in which are sports I all play. My favorite video games are Minecraft, Madden, GAT V, and NHL. I really am excited for this server to reopen again and have high hopes for what you guys have coming for us. With that being said, I would like to become a higher part of this community and learn more of the server and more about the other staff members. I understand that once you’re staff you have many responsibilities and duties. I’m ready to tackle those responsibilities and am determined to always give 100%. I will prove myself at every level if needed. Being staff doesn’t mean you have a better tag or are higher in importance than any other player. Like I said before, it means you’ve taken the time to volunteer for your community. I also have a history of screen shots and video recordings of hackers. As of saying this, I have ended my application. Thank you for reviewing and please be completely honest on what you think. Constructive criticism is the best way to build and get better. Thank you!

-SCT2016 a whole server. I also know what i. I can help by talk
Do not modify the format.

Do not apply any excessive formatting.

Please correctly format your paragraphs, a block of text is not correctly formatted.

Your application must be uniquely written for PvPingMC

You cannot apply for staff if you are staff on another server.

Last edited:

iiEnderr

Staff member
Manager
STAFF APPLICATION DENIED

Due to the lack of detail and not meeting the requirements we will have to ask you
to reapply at a different time with some more detail.

(( You will be able to reapply within 2 weeks of this message ))

Any questions or concerns please make ticket in the discord and state your concern/question.

Kind Regards, iiEnderr

Please use the new format if you wish to apply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.