Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

OGZxL9PRO's Staff Application

OGZxL9PRO

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username ~ OGZxL9PRO

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~ My previous usernames were OGZxL9PRO/l9pro13

Discord Username ~ OGZxL9PRO

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ N/A

Timezone and Country? ~ central time zone/USA

Date of birth, Age? ~ My date of birth is 2/25/03. I am 16 years old.

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ yes I have access to discord and a working microphone.

Do you have the ability to record? ~ yes, without sound

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ yes

Why do you want to be helper on PVPWars? ~ I want to be a helper so I can help improve everyone's experience on the server with my knowledge of Minecraft and the server. I have noticed a lot of bugs with keys and monthly crates and I would love to help fix them. I have noted a lot of people "getting stuff from keys and monthly crates" and not receiving them. I personally fall under this category. There have been a lot of times I have gotten ranks/gkits/vouchers and never got them. I also have seen people trying to glitch spawners and try to hack/autoclick. I would like to help try to fix these problems. With my experience of the server and Minecraft I think I could help spot these hacks/mods. With my experience I think I could help the server a lot.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I think I could contribute a lot to the server. I have a lot of experience with Minecraft and this server in general. I believe I could help fix a lot of the bugs and problems with hackers and a lot of other stuff. I Believe I can help fix the server for the better of the community and players. I believe I can help spot hackers and cheaters with my experience of Minecraft.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ I personally think the best motivation you can get is through the interactions with other staff and members of the server. The community is the best part of this server.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ I believe I could be chosen because I have a lot of play time and also I have a lot of experience with servers and Minecraft in general.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~ Week days other than Friday, Saturday, and Sunday due to football practice and games.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ I used to run a server with a couple friends, the server was a success but I took a break from Minecraft for about a year and fell off with the server.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ I would consult another staff member and if we couldn't come up with a solution I would go with the best judgment of my opinion with the influence of the other staff members.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ I have been playing Minecraft for about 4 years I last changed my name in 2015.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ I fully understand the concept of the network and I believe I could help players by providing information about the server and Minecraft in general I have a lot of experience on this server and Minecraft in general.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ I currently have 809 words

Please provide a screenshot of your global timeplayed. You can get this ingame by doing /gtimeplayed. ~ the command doesn't work at this moment but I can estimate that I started playing this server about a year ago counting the time the server was down.

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~
I believe I would be able to help the server and community by implying my useful knowledge of the server and Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft and this server on Minecraft for a long time now. I have been a part of the community for a long time and have been wanting to be staff so I could help people who started out like I did, with no knowledge of the server or commands. I want to be able to help people out with any questions or inquiries about the server or anything to do within the server. I just really want to help people out with anything and everything they could need help with.

Last edited:

Add more details to the questions. One sentence of why you should be chosen instead of others isn't going to help. I would also suggest that you make your application more unique. For me personally catching hackers and finding bugs is too common of an answer. Also, only have the questions in thicker font or else it makes your application hard to read. However, you do have a good sense of grammar, which is the foundation of a great application. Good luck!

StormRaid

I agree with BigBadDroppping, A lot of your answers don't really go into detail about your self and your personal goals as a staff member. Instead, you give more of a general answer that doesn't really tell us much about yourself. Also, I would suggest having the question in bold font and your answers just plaine text. Overall though your grammar throughout your application looks good which is always a good sign for a good candidate!
Good Luck

Last edited:
I agree with BigBadDroppping, A lot of your answers don't really go into detail about your self and your personal goals as a staff member. Instead, you give more of a general answer that doesn't really tell us much about yourself. Also, I would suggest having the question in bold font and your answers just plaine text. Overall though your grammar throughout your application looks good which is always a good sign for a good candidate!
God Luck
โ€œGod luckโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘