Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

MrStealUrGirls Staff Application

Thread starter #1
Username - MrStealUrGirls

Previous Minecraft UserNames - MysticPlayz84

Discord Username - MrStealUrGirls#4121

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A) - My last Staff Application was July 10th, 2018. (Have Proof If Needed)

Timezone and Country? - MDT (EST-2), Canada

Age, and Date of birth? - 16, October 28th, 2003

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability to record? Yes, I use OBS

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? Yes, I use Gyazo mostly

Why do you want to be helper on PvPingMC? -

One of the main reasons I want to become a helper on PvPingMC is because I want to be with the community and help the community out to the best of my abilities. What makes a great server is a strong community and I would love to interact with the community in a positive way. I started play PvPingMC right before Royal and Bionic came to the server and PvPingMC was booming back then and it was SO much fun to play. I remember recording videos on PvPingMC back then and having fun because the community was really great and this server is like no other server and it's very unique. I would appreciate the chance of becoming a helper because I want to help others because it's what I enjoy doing.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? -

I feel like I could really help out with suggestions and updates regarding the server. To keep a server thriving you need to listen to the community and keep pushing updates out constantly so players don't get bored and they have a reason to play. I also could help out with minor issues with the server that haven't been brought to the attention of others and could implement cool ideas to the server to overall just bring the community closer.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? -

The main thing that keeps me motivated within a staff team is making me feel like I'm apart of the server and that my help to the server doesn't go unnoticed. Also, being listened to and respected by the staff team as a whole keeps me motivated.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? -

I personally feel like I would be better than others because of the past experiences I have on this server. I can connect with the community easily and I am really flexible and really take my time helping out individuals with any concerns that might come across them. I have also had previous experience with being staff on other servers, so my previous experience on those other servers would help me with my role as a helper.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) -

Monday to Friday I can be on for about 4 hours after 5pm. Saturday to Sunday I could really be on anytime after 1pm to 11pm unless I have to be somewhere. Also, I can usually log on spontaneously if someone requests me to which allows me to interact with the community on an even higher level.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain - Yes, I have been staff on a couple servers before, one being SaiCoPvP and the other being CosmicTest Server and I was a mod in both of the servers and I resigned from both of them because my personal life was getting busy, but now I have more free time in my life and I noticed the return of PvPingMC, so I thought I would give this server a shot once again.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? - I would probably refer to another staff member for some assistance to deal with the patient which would be a learning experience for both me and the patient. If no other staff member was on and no one is responding to my messages then I would try to help the patient to the best of my abilities with his/her situation.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? - I have been playing MC for several years now, and I have a lot of knowledge and skills within the game. I know everything from the in and outs of Vanilla MC to different servers and plugins, so I could bring my knowledge and experience to PvPingMC and share it with others.

Do you fully understand the concept of our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required? (as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? -

Like I said before, I've played PvPingMC in the past and made YouTube Videos on it, so I do understand the concept of the network and I would be able to provide players with useful information when it is needed and I am willing to take my time to do so.

Does this application meet the 800-word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) - I have a total of 930 words including this sentence.

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! - I just hope I can bring and share my background knowledge about MC and my skills and past experiences with PvPingMC back to the server and really hope to create a tight bond with the community and a community that really cares about each other and supports each other.

Thanks for the opportunity of applying for staff
-MrStealUrGirls

Last edited:
You probably just decreased your chances of being accepted with a response like that. It just shows you lack the ability to take feedback and fix any errors in your application. Instead of asking where the mistakes are, you simply claim to have no grammatical errors. Therefore, I suggest you read your application next time before making the claim that there are zero grammatical errors since I see one in the first 3 sentences of your application. In addition, I forgot to mention you have a run on sentence. Have a nice day!

Thread starter #5
You probably just decreased your chances of being accepted with a response like that. It just shows you lack the ability to take feedback and fix any errors in your application. Instead of asking where the mistakes are, you simply claim to have no grammatical errors. Therefore, I suggest you read your application next time before making the claim that there are zero grammatical errors since I see one in the first 3 sentences of your application. In addition, I forgot to mention you have a run on sentence. Have a nice day!
How does making a comment that is against what you said going to decrease my chances of being a staff member? I've been staff on numerous servers with 3k+ players and I would think I know how to make a staff application. I read over the whole staff application and there are 0 grammatical errors. Also, run on sentences aren't grammatical errors and they're not a breaking point for a staff application. I've seen you -1 everyone's staff application and you haven't +1 anyone's. Also, some of the ones that you -1 got accepted. You're trying to degrade people and make false accusations.

Whatever floats your boat I guess! :D Also, those people got accepted since there were no other applications. In addition, I never said a run on sentence was a grammatical error.

Btw nice saico profile "@LifeIsAFreestyle Locks post for nothing! Sucking @CakeSlime ****" & "Going to hang out with @Jeice mom and smoke pot with her. Don't tell Jeice... He might ban you!"

You seem like you would be a great staff member!

Thread starter #7
Whatever floats your boat I guess! :D Also, those people got accepted since there were no other applications. In addition, I never said a run on sentence was a grammatical error.

Btw nice saico profile "@LifeIsAFreestyle Locks post for nothing! Sucking @CakeSlime ****" & "Going to hang out with @Jeice mom and smoke pot with her. Don't tell Jeice... He might ban you!"

You seem like you would be a great staff member!
The way you formatted "run on sentence" made it seem like you were referring to your previous comment of me having grammatical errors in my forum post. Also, I haven't used SaiCo Forums in over a year and a half now. My Forums account on there is my old IGN.