Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

McCoffee's Staff App

McCOffee

Thread starter #1
  • Minecraft Username
    McCoffee
  • What is your age? Please note, to apply for staff you need to be at least 13 years old.
    I am 16
  • What is your timezone?
    New Zealand (NZT)
  • What country are you from?
    New Zealand
  • How many hours a week are you able to put into PvPingMC?
    Depends on What day but normally 4-8 hours a day and on Saturday and Sunday i play play more
  • Do you have any previous experience holding staff positions?
    Yes, me and my friend owned a server With a continuously 40+ people
  • Why do you want to become a staff member??
    i would love to become a staff member and help out the community, i was helping out people just before and they said i should become a stuff member and i felt glad to help them out, i will give them all the help they need ( to the extent i can do ) i would love to come back to pvpingmc, i played pvping like 4 years and it brings a heaps of memory's, i'm a really nice guy and i'm not toxic in any way

• Do not modify the format.
    ok
  • Do not apply any excessive formatting.
    Ok
  • Please correctly format your paragraphs, a block of text is not correctly formatted.
    Ok
  • Your application must be uniquely written for PvPingMC
  • You cannot apply for staff if you are staff on another server.
    I am not staff on any servers anymore i stopped last year, i would really enjoy becoming staff

• Minecraft Username
    McCoffee
  • What is your age? Please note, to apply for staff you need to be at least 13 years old.
    I am 16
  • What is your timezone?
    New Zealand (NZT)
  • What country are you from?
    New Zealand
  • How many hours a week are you able to put into PvPingMC?
    Depends on What day but normally 4-8 hours a day and on Saturday and Sunday i play play more
  • Do you have any previous experience holding staff positions?
    Yes, me and my friend owned a server With a continuously 40+ people
  • Why do you want to become a staff member??
    i would love to become a staff member and help out the community, i was helping out people just before and they said i should become a stuff member and i felt glad to help them out, i will give them all the help they need ( to the extent i can do ) i would love to come back to pvpingmc, i played pvping like 4 years and it brings a heaps of memory's, i'm a really nice guy and i'm not toxic in any way

• Do not modify the format.
    ok
  • Do not apply any excessive formatting.
    Ok
  • Please correctly format your paragraphs, a block of text is not correctly formatted.
    Ok
  • Your application must be uniquely written for PvPingMC
  • You cannot apply for staff if you are staff on another server.
    I am not staff on any servers anymore i stopped last year, i would really enjoy becoming staff
Please redo your Staff Application with the following updated format: https://pvpingmc.net/threads/new-pv...rmat-please-follow-updated-august-15-2019.28/