Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

LOCKED DENINED

Neutral. I would fix the some of the grammar mistakes and capitalize the I’s. I would also add more details that talk more about yourself as a person. Good luck!

J7P

Feedback

Not a very good application, bad grammar and format. You say “I think I have enough experience” yet you don’t state any previous positions/servers you’ve worked for.

Thread starter #9
~ I used to own a server called MaxeMC. I use to play on other server called woodcraft.net and i use to play it all the time and it was fun so i use to be a mod on that server and i loved it so much until on day the server got shutdown and i lost all my money in the game i payed in real life money for things in the game i hope that does't happen here.

Streaked

I would fix up your grammar, its terrible. It looks super unprofessional when you mess up the your capitalization on your I's as well as everything else. You should add more information, as well as more of a reason that just that you are a "Great staff"

Thread starter #11
I would fix up your grammar, its terrible. It looks super unprofessional when you mess up your capitalization on your I's as well as everything else. You should add more information, as well as more of a reason that just that you are a "Great staff"

Thank for telling me. I really appreciate it. I fixed it up.

Thread starter #12
Feedback

Not a very good application, bad grammar and format. You say “I think I have enough experience” yet you don’t state any previous positions/servers you’ve worked for.

Thank for telling me. I really appreciate it. I fixed it up.