Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Local's Staff application

Local

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username ~Local

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~ mney

Discord Username ~

Liam

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~N/A

Timezone and Country? ~GMT

Date of birth, Age? ~16

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~Yes.

Do you have the ability to record? ~Yes.

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~Yes

Why do you want to be helper on PvPingMC? ~I would like to be a helper on PvPingMC because I feel like I could help the community and help make the server toxic free and help players in tickets.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~
I am a very matured individual, I can handle different situations with an orderly fashion. I am an extremely active member of the community especially during the GMT timezone. I am continuously recording hackers, advertisers and any other game breaking opportunity players. I try to hand in glitches, handing in different game breaking opportunity glitches regularly and overall trying to make the server a better experience for all of us, members of the community. What else sets me apart from other applicants? Well, I have a fairly large knowledge of , SkyBlock. Due to this being the main server I play regularly on out of other alternate servers.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ The thought of keeping the community toxic free environment.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~I'm very active on PvPingMC and thoroughly enjoy every moment of me being online and talking to some friends that I have met. where I've interacted with staff and different players. I have built a good relationship between a bunch of players and some staff in fact have worked with me in the past and I am good friends with them and we had a very good experience.I am very responsible and can handle many different situations on myself. I'm also very knowledgeable due to my many past experiences which will be further explained below. I have been staff on multiple servers in the past which will help me with my experience on PvPingMC.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~
Monday-13h
Tuesday-8h
Wednesday-13h
Thursday-8h
Friday-11h
Saturday-13h
Sunday-13h

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~
HCZone - Admin
VanityHCF - Admin
FuriousPvP - Helper
Warfine - Mod

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~I would contact a moderator or a higher up to make sure I was doing the right thing.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~5

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~
Yes