Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

leon10111 Staff Application

leon1011

Thread starter #1
Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~ N/A

Discord Username ~leon1011#3858

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ N/A

Timezone and Country? ~ GMT

Age, and Date of birth ~ 19

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ yes

Do you have the ability to record? ~ yes

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ yes

Why do you want to be helper on PVPWars? ~ because I have played pvpwars for a long time and enjoyed playing. It has had its ups and down and problems and not enough staff on to answer people so I have been answering some questions that I have an answer to so I want to try and help out as much as I can and help the new players enjoy the server as much as i can and try help the server grow as much as it can and keep the community happy and enjoying the server.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I think I can contribute my time to helping as many people as I can and been as active as I can and help the new players enjoy the server and answer all the questions they may have. and make a good community that will thrive and grow. and find problems with the server and what might need to be fixed.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ a good working team that can communicate and work together well and have a good trust and not abuse the power that they have.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ I have played this server for a long time helped player and got to know some of the team and always answer any questions that I have been asked as soon as I can and worked well with the community and wish the continue to work with the community.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~ 40+ a week

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ I have been helper moderator admin co-owner

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ I would get someone in the staff team that may have an answer or help that the player needs that I cant provide while getting as much information on the situation as I can.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ 8+

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ yes I can and if I don't know the information I will try and find it for them and learn as much as I can from the network.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ it does not sorry.

Please provide a screenshot of your global timeplayed. You can get this ingame by doing /gtimeplayed. ~N/A server is currently whitelisted for revamp.

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~I am hard working good at listening and getting problems sorted calmly and getting on with people and patient.