Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

King_Lakey Staff application

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username ~ King_Lakey

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~ I have never had any other username.

Discord Username ~ king#3406

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ N/A

Timezone and Country? ~ pacific standard time and the United States

Date of birth, Age? ~ 5/9/2004 15 years old

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ yes I am always on discord and always answer back in less then an hour.

Do you have the ability to record? ~ yes i have the ability to record

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ yes i do have that software (Gyazo)

Why do you want to be helper on PvPingMC? ~ I want to be a helper because i'm on island top 5 and want to do more then just play and have fun and help the sever with what ever they need.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I can contribute 6+ hours everyday and even up to 17 A day.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ The thing that keeps me motivated is to keep the server good and stop bad people and make the server safer and people to not hack.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ You should chose me over other people because I enjoy playing everyday and helping people with what they need and talk to people in discord if they need help and help ,people with there tickets as I progress up in rank. I am very humble and understanding.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~ 6- to 10 hours on week days and 6-16 hours on weekends.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ No but i have played multiple different sky servers and i understand this one very well and want to help.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ I would read up on it and if i still could not figure it out I would go talk to and admin or one of the owners to see if they new or could help

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ I have been playing minecraft for 5 years now and know a lot about sky, factions, and prisons

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~Yes i know lots about this sky servers and other sky servers and and love helping people and know lotys about this serve and have been looking over everything that on the server.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ I really enjoy playing minecraft and love sky servers and really want to help this server the most i can do everything they need me to do and will listen to people and there problems and do what people ask and I love helping people and doing want they need I also can do lots of things i have been reading a lot on the server and have made it to island top 5 I do have school but i always am on for at least for 6 hours a day and can do anything i am ask and can sit online and in discord that whole time I also love talking to people and doing what they ask.

Last edited: