Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

KeepTakinLs Staff Application

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username ~ KeepTakinLs

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~
GiantPlayz, Giant_87

Discord Username ~ KeepTakinLs ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#3499

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ N/A

Timezone and Country? ~ EST/USA

Date of birth, Age? ~ 15

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes and Yes

Do you have the ability to record? ~ Yes, I am able to record with 60 FPS

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ I have Gyazo both on my laptop and on my PC

Why do you want to be helper on PVPWars? ~ I want to be helper on PvPing mc because I have been apart of this community for a long time and I want to come back and provide new players with the best experience they have. This server is super fun and I want to make sure that I can create an environment that all players will enjoy. The network has great potential for the amount of people that could be on and I want to help out and make sure that the initial release will go smoothly and be there to support players who need help. I also want to be a role model for future staff members who want to apply for the network and set a good example on what a staff member should look like.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I believe that I will be able to contribute excellent time management skills that will allow me to be more active on the server so that I can assist any players on the server with any issues. Also I have an extensive background with Staff Services along with some management background that will be listed in the previous experince section. This means that I will be able to use my previous experince to be more professional when talking to players and solve problems that newer staff members won't be able to solve. Also with my extensive background on staff services I could mentor any staff that needs help with solving a problem or ask questions about there job.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ What helps keep me motivated is knowing that the staff team is very supportive and takes time to guide lower staff members in order to solve issues. When I see arguments amongst staff members within my team it makes me loose confidence within the staff member arguing since it makes the staff team looks less professional and it waste important time that we should be using to come up with ideas to help the server and resolve issues within the community.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ You should choose me over any other applicants since I have background knowledge on what server owners expect also being a server owner myself so I want to perform the best I can to impress not only the Owners but the community! I want to expand my Staff Services knowledge and help the community enjoy there time on the server and promote the server to there friends to create a great community with little disputes. I am used to taking orders from higher staff members so I will be able to follow any order given by the higher staff members no matter how hard the task is or how easy the task is. I love to interact with the community and get to know everyone which will make me extremely effective with community interaction which will make the staff team loom great!

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~ I could be on for around 30 Hours a week with some weeks being more due to holidays and could differ due to midterms and final exams

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ Some of my staff experience/management experience includes Helper On FantasyCloud, Owner on PiratePvP, Owner on AbyssMC, Admin on ReflexMC, Manager on VortexPvP, Admin on EndlessPvP, Developer on ForeverPvP, Sr. Mod on MageMC, Ban-Team on KortuxPvP, and Management for a service called RecruitMC.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ If I was ever in a situation when I did not know what to do as my rank then I would ask any available staff members who are above my rank the question. If there is no one on then I will make sure to personally message the management or ask in staff chat on discord the question I need answered.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ I have been playing Minecraft for around 4-5 years now and I have been working on servers for about 2-3 years.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes, I believe with my prior knowledge from the previous owners and from what I have gathered from playing beta so far that I will be able to help any player who will needs help getting started on the server.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ Yes

Please provide a screenshot of your global timeplayed. You can get this ingame by doing /gtimeplayed. ~ Was unavaliable when I issued the command

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ Thank you for reading my application!

Last edited: