Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Jeterino's Staff Application

Jeterino

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username: Jeterino

Previous Minecraft Usernames? https://namemc.com/profile/Jeterino.1

Discord Username: Jeterino#3292

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A):
I was last staff a few years ago. I was accepted in 2015 I resigned sometime in 2016.

Timezone and Country?
Central Time In the United States

Date of birth, Age?
04/23/2002;17

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone?
Yes, I do.

Do you have the ability to record?
Yes, I do and would be able to use it whenever I need to get proof.

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot?
Yes, I do.

Why do you want to be a helper on PvPingMC?
I want to be a helper on PvpingMC due to the fact that I love being able to help those around me make their Minecraft experience even better than it is now. I remember growing up playing Minecraft and having a massive amount of fun while also being able to meet great people that would become great friends. I really would like to become staff in order to help make their experiences like mine. I want to help make their memories as amazing as mine in any way I can. I can remember how good it felt to help others when I was formally a helper, and I would love to live out this amazing experience once again.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network?
I believe I can contribute by putting my friendly and helpful personality to good use. I would be able to use it in many areas of being a staff from helping people with basic questions to just helping people have fun on the server by making it a fun atmosphere. However, while doing this I can still enforce the rules and make sure that the server stays fair and fun.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team?
I think I am most motivated by the fact that I am helping others. This really drives me to keep becoming a better staff member and to keep learning every day. While no one can ever be perfect, I will always strive to provide the best experience for those playing on the server. Another thing that motivates me is the other staff members. Every staff team, whether in real life or in Minecraft, has always come together and pushed each other to be better. If I joined the team, I would bring this with me. I would constantly try to push my other staff members to be better and keep them accountable, just as I hope the will do to me.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I believe you should choose me because I am experienced and knowledgable on many things. I also have a good work ethic and love to help others. I am also able to handle very tough situations. Throughout my time as staff, I have been put into many situations. While I have not always made the right choice, I have always learned from these mistakes and grown. If I become staff, I will continue to do this and push myself to be better. I will put all the effort I am able to put into the server and making it better. While there are many amazing applicants, I believe that I bring the most to the table. I believe that, if chosen, I can really help this server flourish into what it once was.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis)
I can be on around 30-35 hours a week.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain.
My main experience on Minecraft comes from PvpingMC where I was staff for a little over a year. I learned a lot during this time and it really helped me flourish as a person. I am, however, also in charge of my National Honor Society at my high school as I was elected president. Due to this position, I run our meetings on a weekly basis. This has allowed me to learn how to handle large groups of people and settle them down when things get out of hand.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper?

If I were in this kind of situation, I would first gain control of the situation and calm everyone down. After this, I would refer to the staff rule book, and, if this did not help, I would go to the higher ranking staff members. I would start with my fellow helpers until, if needed, I reached the Admins.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years)
I got my Minecraft in 2013 and have been playing ever since.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)?
Due to my expensive time spent playing the game as well as PvpingMC, I believe I would be able to provide an extensive amount of useful information that the average player might need.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement?
Indeed it does.

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here!
I would love to be a part of the staff team and can't wait to see your decision!