Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied Jdubb7 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdubb7

Thread starter #1
• Minecraft Username: jdubb7
• What is your age? 15
• What is your timezone? PST
• What country are you from? United States
• How many hours a week are you able to put into PvpingMC?
• I work during the day between 4-8 hours which leaves me with roughly 6 hours to play every day and during this time as staff, I will primarily focus on the betterment of the server and making sure the players enjoy themselves. I love all aspects of Minecraft and I love the community involved. I've played on many servers, low end, high end, getting to know all aspects of various game modes. I have played since 2012 and I have loved almost every minute of it.
• Do you have any previous experience holding staff positions?
• I was a helper on the archon for about 6 months and I got comfortable with the commands and the atmosphere. As staff on that server, I had a passion for making the server better and it made me extremely happy every time I had helped someone fix their issue or resolve a conflict. I hope to do the same for this server and I truly look forward to playing and helping the player base. I resigned due to constant death threats by cruel people that made me hate working with the Archon.
• Why do you want to become a staff member?
I would love to become staff to help the player base grow and I look forward to working with my fellow staff members. I am a very friendly person and one of the aspects of my personality is my ability to understand and emphasize for players in need or that are sad or mad. I am very active and almost never afk which is a reoccurring issue with some staff I see these days. I take DDoS Threats and Real Life threats very seriously in order to ensure the safety of the player. I have been a victim of both of these threats and it not only made me feel unsafe and scared, but it also made me not want to touch the server for days at a time. I will try my absolute hardest to prevent these issues from happening and cooperatively work with the person being treated to take care of the issue. Cheating is becoming more and more prominent in Minecraft these days due to Minecraft coming back and once again growing in popularity and ghost clients or blatant clients being free or very cheap. I'm sure all of us have been hacked on at least once and the feeling is awful and frustrating. I despise cheating as a whole and would love to keep PvPingMC free of cheaters. I don't know every single command or Plugin but I'm a quick learner and eager to understand more and more about the server as it progress. I have invested 1000s of hours into Minecraft and don't plan on stopping now. Hopefully becoming staff on PvPingMC will become a new era or chapter in my Minecraft experience and I just can't wait. I think many of the other staff applicants have been amazing and hopefully, I could join these lovely people on the staff team. However, one aspect that I think I do reign superior in compared to other players applying for staff is the ability to recognize cheaters in PvP. I have played HCF servers and PvP servers dating back to old Kohi and Pvping is my favorite part of the game. I have played for a very long time and I have a good understanding of how to recognize cheaters. The most satisfying thing in my opinion and what I most enjoyed about being staff on the archon was banning blatant cheaters in action and the sheer gratitude of the player getting hacked on after he was undoubtedly saved. In conclusion, I cant wait to help the players thrive and enjoy playing PvPingMC, ban hackers that terrorize the server and protect players from threats that could affect their affiliation and trust with the server.
-jdubb7 :)

Crazinq

+1 Great detail and the passion that you have for this server/network is admirable. It would be a good thing if you use the updated format. Good luck.

Last edited:

iiEnderr

Staff member
Manager
STAFF APPLICATION DENIED

Due to the lack of detail and not meeting the requirements we will have to ask you
to reapply at a different time with some more detail.

(( You will be able to reapply within 2 weeks of this message ))

Any questions or concerns please make ticket in the discord and state your concern/question.

Kind Regards, iiEnderr

Status
Not open for further replies.