Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I_Spread_Agony Staff Application

Thread starter #1
Minecraft Username

My in game name is I_Spread_Agony But if we are going to get close call me by my real name Kourtland

Discord Username ~ ⚡40⚡YTI_Spread_Agony#6905

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)
N/A

Time zone/Country
I live in Australia/WA/Perth my time is GMT+8

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone?
I do have access to Discord and do have a compatible mic to communicate with

Availability
Monday-4pm-9pm
Tuesday-4pm-10pm
Wednesday-4pm-10pm
Thursday-4pm-9pm
Friday-4pm-12am & above
Saturday-8am-2pm & 10pm to 12pm above
Sunday -All Day

Any Experience
I have been a staff in some servers like Saicopvp and a helper in Hypixel which I had to handle any conflict or any reports on anyone who may be using alleged hacks or any clients for an advantage but I then resigned as they have a constant of problems making it hard to cope with it as there are always problem and I wasn't a high enough staff to handle some situations.

Recording/Screenshotting
I have Obs and a screenshot software for my computer and have full knowledge of using it adequately while showing proof and evidence of a person’s wrong doing

Why Do You Want to Become A Staff Member?
I have been playing in the server even when Noah was here and loved how you guys have illustrated everything and have been adding new stuff so it is not constantly repeated but i have noticed that when I am on no staff are usually on and there are always people that will need help if there is a bug or even if someone is not being fair I want to help others and work with new people in a way that we can all cooperate with each other and have fun I don't want to become someone that just plays the server but I what to strive to help it out as much as i can cause I want this server to strive like it has been this whole time. I have always looked up to the other staff as they will handle the situation at the best they can and the owners Andre and Space try their best to fix any problems I don't blame that there are bugs in the game as it is a beta but i want the people to play it enjoy I want to coheres with the old players and the new ones that come and have a good relationship with everyone.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network?
I can contribute the time and effort to help and become a great staff I want to show that I am a good person and that I can contribute to anyone that is in need or just wants to have a chat or stop anyone from bullying another person with mindful language I want to ensure everyone has a great experience on the server.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team
i get motivated knowing that if i keep doing my job everyone will have a great time and I will be motivated to do my best helping the server the best I can.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I feel I can bring some great things to the server such as maybe ways to fix or share any bugs I hope that I can share ideas or plugins and vital things that can improve Pvpingmc may need. I love to enjoy the time and play with new or old players.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper?
if there was a situation i would ask a higher up and tell the occupation that he/she will have to wait until someone who can handle it.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years)
i have been playing Minecraft for about 7 years now and have enjoyed since i got it i have experienced lots of mods and servers for the past years.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required? (as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)?
I have played your server and i do get the whole concept but i want to learn the commands and ways to help the server.

Does this application meet the 800-word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) 804

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ Thank you to whoever is reading this application it means a lot to hear feedback on how I could improve reshape or just overall fix my application or grammar in anyway I should fix add change or just overall shape please let me know

Last edited:
Don't forget to add how much words your application is. Also, capitalize the start of sentences and also your I's. In addition, I add more details to your application, and fix some minor grammar mistakes.