Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I had a rank when I played a few years back

Danrabomb

Thread starter #1
Hello, my username is Danrabomb. I had star rank when the server was previously owned (by noah). I had been playing for a few years and had a lot of fun, and the rank made it a lot more fun, but then the server shut down. I bought a lot of packs then, totaling up to about 300-400$. I'm really excited that the server is back up, but I really can't play without that rank. I'm not gonna spend another 100$ for a rank I already had. I don't have any proof mainly because it was like 2 years ago, and I've had to format my computer time and again. If I can find purchase records I'll repost.

Hello, my username is Danrabomb. I had star rank when the server was previously owned (by noah). I had been playing for a few years and had a lot of fun, and the rank made it a lot more fun, but then the server shut down. I bought a lot of packs then, totaling up to about 300-400$. I'm really excited that the server is back up, but I really can't play without that rank. I'm not gonna spend another 100$ for a rank I already had. I don't have any proof mainly because it was like 2 years ago, and I've had to format my computer time and again. If I can find purchase records I'll repost.
Yes, the server is now under new ownership and we are planning a relaunch soon. If you find your purchase record please join our official discord and create a ticket regarding your rank. A member of the staff team will tag an admin who will take care of it for you as soon as possible.

Danrabomb

Thread starter #3
Wait i just realized i still had it
sorry for wasting your time
but also, some people are saying they have their gkits still, but I dont. Not sure if they are lying but im just asking

but also, some people are saying they have their gkits still, but I dont. Not sure if they are lying but im just asking
I would highly doubt they would have their gkits. However, I will confirm your question with the admins and get back to you. If it is true and you can find any sort of proof, all your gkits will be returned to you prior to the release of the first map.

Unfortunately, all gkits prior to the release of beta map have been wiped clean. You will have to submit a ticket via discord to get them back.