Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Helper Application - BeScared

BeScared

Thread starter #1
  • BeScared
  • I am currently 15 years old.
  • EST
  • USA
  • 10-20 hours a week depending on my schedule. I am in school so that will change when I am on depending if I have homework.
Monday-Friday - Around 3-10 I might be on sometime during that time.
Saturday- 1pm-1am I might be on sometime during that time period.
Sunday- 10am-1am I might be on sometime during that time period.
  • Yes I have been staff on small sky block servers, so I learned most of the basic stuff and what to do in certain situations.
One of the servers was called Scopedmc, I started as a helper and worked my way up to Sr Mod over 4 months. This was because I was so active on the server and on the discord and tried to help anyone who needed it. This server had about 15 players a day and had a top of 200. This server unfortunately closed from the owners not agreeing on the next step for the server and low funding for the server.
  • Why I would like to become a staff member is to help people out, I am on at times when I don't really see staff members on or when they are afk. Also to get more experience being a staff member to improve my staffing. Another thing is that I enjoy staffing a lot so I can have something else to do so I will want to be on the server more. Lastly I am on discord all the time so even when I am away from my computer, I can still be active on discord if anyone may need anything.
Extra Info: I just currently joined the new server, I use to play the old server before it closed, so I was excited to play the new server when Leeigh told me about it. I have not been playing Minecraft for the past year but plan to get back into playing it a lot like I use to.

Leeigh

i think this is a very solid application, and I hope to see you on the staff team sometime in the future :) Best of luck!

OGZxL9PRO

Very good application, I think you would be a very good helper. I hope to see you working with the server, I see you on often. I personally think you would be a good staff member to have.