Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Haunted_mKay’s Staff Application

mKay

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username ~ Haunted_mKay

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~ https://namemc.com/profile/Haunted_mKay.7

Discord Username ~ mkay#6961

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ N/A

Timezone and Country? ~ Canada,PST

Date of birth, Age? ~ 14, msg me if you want the date

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes

Do you have the ability to record? ~ Yes

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ Yes

Why do you want to be helper on PvPingMC? ~ I would like to be staff on PvpingMC because of the lack of staff at the moment. I also really enjoy playing on the server and I was also Helper when Noah was owner. I really enjoyed being staff and would consider myself really helpful toward other players. I then lost my position because Noah closed the server and decided to become owner of pvpwars.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I can do more than contribute to the server, Some things i can show and contribute to Pvpingmc is control, dedication, experience, maturity and listening. To begin with, I am very good at controlling situations and problems. This is helpful because some staff may identify a person going against the rules, but not know how to handle it. Some staff also begin to talk back and fight the person they are trying to punish. However, I am able to handle a situation in a calm, and smooth manner. This makes it so more trouble isn't caused. Secondly, I am a very dedicated person. When it comes to doing something I try my best to follow it and get to what I want. In this case, I am looking to improve the community of PvpingMC. This is helpful because other staff members might lose dedication and interest over time, but I always strive for the best and push during hard times. Another strength I have is experience. This is something that is always helpful when it comes to staffing, because if you have prior experience you will be able to handle and identify problems and issues much quicker than others allowing you to help the community much more efficiently. Lastly, maturity and listening is among one of my most valuable strengths. This is because before I do everything I am always listening and handling things maturely. For example, if a person was cheating, I might want to have someone record them so I can ban them with proof. Some staff would just accuse the suspect and assume they're hacking. I would in the other hand analyze the situation before and then if I were to ask a person to record for me I wouldn't call out the suspect, but imply it in a way that doesn't make me seem cocky and such.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ Something that would keep me most motivated is to have active players to always be able to help and communicate with. Something that makes me feel proud and joyful is when the player I’m able to help a player and they continue to play the server because of the thing i have said.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ I believe you should choose me over other applicants because I am a person of dedication and control. These are two aspects that not many people have and it is something I have always maintained. I have also been with the PvpingMc network for 4 years now starting from when Painfulpvp played here . I have always valued the community and my sole reason for applying for this role is to further improve it as much as I can.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~
During the weekdays (Monday-Friday) I am most active after 3:30pm to 11:00pm. Within these hours I can dedicate up to 7 hours on the PvpingMC network, but I will mostly be seen for around 4 hours. Within a week I can provide around 25-30 hours on the Network.
Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~
I have loads of experience in moderating and administering inside and outside of Minecraft. I always viewed Minecraft as more of a place to enjoy games and never attempted to apply for staff on larger servers. I've been staff on smaller servers averaging about 20-200 members, but I don't think they really shape what I'm completely capable of. However, in 2017 I did manage a network by the name Mythryl, which was coded by two of the largest Minecraft networks, Hypixel. At the time I was managing their media team and the staff. Outside of Minecraft, but mainly on Discord and YouTube, I have amazing experience in moderation. I was Moderator on Spinz.io which is a browser game made by the Developer group of ZombsRoyale. Their discord server had over 50,000+ members and has multiple content creators such as PewDiePie, Jacksepticeye, and others who have played the game.

I have also been mod on Krunker.io, but I retired because I wanted to focus on my school . Krunker.io Is also a browser game and their Discord server has over 61,000 members. I very much enjoyed moderating the game and discord. It came along with many perks and I had fun being in the staff team.

The Nation is also a Discord server that I was a trainee on. The Nation is the Discord server for YouTube Channels such as Trap Nation, Bass Nation, Rap Nation and etc. all together they have over 50+ million subscribers. This is the first largest server I had moderated. Going back to my hobbies I met the manager of Trap Nation (Phineas) in Minecraft in 2016 and we became friends.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ I would give a response that would satisfy the player,then I would further ask a higher up the same question and direct them to the player with the concern or I would ask a fellow member of the staff team if they had an answer that could help the person move on without issue.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) I have been playing minecraft for 5 years and 4 of them Have been spent being a staff member and or helping players. I also know basically anything there is to know about minecraft and am able to answer any question a player would have about PvpingMC.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes, I know all of these

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ Yes, it does

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ I would firstly like to thank you for taking the time to read my application. I have some qualities which truly make me stand out from others. I was born a leader and I like to think of it that way. I love leading people to a better path and helping them out. I choose to always be kind and nice because it comes with its benefits. Besides those, I am very good at talking to others and possessing an optimistic mindset which really helps others as much as it helps me. I am very familiar with many of the questions people ask on PvpingMC and I am quick to answer them. I am always honest with what I say and I believe it's something people lack nowadays. I find myself with nothing to do at times and I feel like this would be an amazing opportunity to do something I enjoy. If I were to have a shot on joining the staff team I am hoping to not only help many people but to learn as I go on. I have a lot to learn I believe, and I feel like being a helper on a server such as PvpingMC will not only give me the opportunity to help the community, but it will also help me for my future.

Last edited: