Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Dwxnfather Staff App

Dwxnfather

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username ~ Dwxnfather

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/search?q=Dwxnfather

Discord Username ~ TSB Roasty#5786

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ The last application was sometime in 2017

Timezone and Country? ~ Central, USA

Date of birth, Age? ~ September 15th, 2002

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes

Do you have the ability to record? ~ Yes I have OBS

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ Yes, I have Gyazo

Why do you want to be a helper on PvPingMC? ~ I would Love to be a helper on Pvping because I have played on PvPingMc in the past and I fell in love with the server. I would love to be there in its bad and good times and when it is up and also when it is down. I love helping people and I would love to be there at the time of need. I have respect for this server and its players and so I would love to be able to show my respect on this server by having a chance to become a staff member. I would love to have a different type of experience on this server.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I can contribute by being on all the time when I am home I can be there to help people when they are in need and when they are just feeling down and I would love to have this opportunity to be able to be a staff for the second time and to make the server lovable to others like it is to me. I try to take my time to help everyone who asks for it and make it so this server is keeping up the players and make this the best skyblock server once again.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ The thing that keeps me most motivated in a staff team is knowing I am making a difference for the players in the end because I know what it's like to be on a server where the staff sit back and don't do anything and it takes a lot of the fun out of playing the server so just knowing I am making a difference even if the players don't see it keeps me motivated.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? ~ I am a hardworking individual with both intrapersonal and interpersonal skills. I can communicate well with others and make sure that any problems that I am dealing with will result in both sides getting a fair chance. As I have stated above I am on quite a lot during the week. When it comes to selling myself I think my best quality and selling point would be my ability to learn and adapt to various situations in a very fast manner. I am always able to get outta my comfort zone to learn new things, meet new people and make new friends. I am a person who adapts well to any kind of atmosphere. I also like to talk a lot so it would be great joining discord and talking to the new players showing them around and just having a blast doing so. Another quality that I have and think would be useful to you guys is that I have a younger sibling. Why is that an asset to the server you're probably wondering let me explain, when you have a younger sibling you learn how to deal with kids and frankly minecraft is 70% kids under 13 which it's not always dealing with a young one. They don't always have the calmest manner of speaking to someone when they aren't happy. I believe I have what it takes to talk with younger players when they are having a rough time and get through it with no hiccups.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~

Monday: 4:30 Pm - 10:00 Pm

Tuesday: 4:30 Pm - 10:00 Pm

Wednesday: 4:30 Pm - 5:30 Pm

Thursday: 4:30 Pm - 5:30 Pm

Friday: Every other week This day changes due to parents

Weekend: Same as on Fridays

My schedule can be changed only on Fridays and the weekend every week. Due to parents

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ I have been staff on some smaller servers, but none of them stayed up for too long. I was also a former helper on PvpingMc.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ If I was in a situation where I did not know how to handle it, I would first check to see if there were any other higher staff members online or another helper and ask for some advice on the situation. If there are no other staff members on I would start to record the situation and deal with the problems to my best abilities. Then once I am able to get a hold of another staff member I would send them the footage and ask what I could have done differently to maybe diffuse the situation faster.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ I have been playing minecraft java edition since 2015 but pocket edition long before that.

Do you fully understand the concept of our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes, and I am constantly looking for new things that I may not understand and if I find something I do not understand then I try my best to learn about it.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ Yes this application meets the required about of words. It has 1023 Words

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ If you have any questions on my schedule please DM on discord I am constantly looking at it.

Last edited:
Really cool person he knows his stuff he was a helper before and knows what he’s doing and is a awesome person with new people.

1Tap

Copied Application and Lying about the word count! ( Should be instant denial)

mKay

You’re application looks great. Some tips I would give is try bolding the questions they ask, so when reading it is easier to read and understand. Some grammar mistakes and such along the way, but that’s pretty much it.
Good luck

Thread starter #8
You’re application looks great. Some tips I would give is try bolding the questions they ask, so when reading it is easier to read and understand. Some grammar mistakes and such along the way, but that’s pretty much it.
Good luck
Thanks for your feedback

-1... You used the wrong format... cause it's copied lol. Doesn't matter if it's yours. If you don't put the effort to even look to see if there's a format, I doubt the staff team would want someone as lazy as you on it.

FairySimp

Sorry it took me so long to reply to this. Can you tell me were you think the adjustments need to be made? Would love to hear your advice
Try to give a litle more detail in your answers and like mKay said you can use some tweaks to better the text in the format. Very good application hope we see you succeed!