Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Accepted DraxlezFX Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraxlezFX

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username ~ DraxlezFX

Previous Minecraft usernames? ~ https://namemc.com/profile/DraxlezFX.2

Discord Username ~ DraxlezFX#6979

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ Do not remember the exact date but 2016 maybe. I have not applied since PvPingMC has been revamped.

Timezone and Country? ~ CST; USA

Date of birth, Age? ~ 01/11/2001; 19

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes

Do you have the ability to record? ~ Yes

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ Yes I have gyazo

Why do you want to be helper on PvPingMC? ~ Being completely honest, I would like to be staff to relive the glory days. I was staff on here back in the day and it was some of the best days of my life. The only difference between then and now is that now I have a lot more free time and I am a lot more mature. I met some people on this server over 4 years ago, and I am still friends with them too this day. I also feel like I could be a valuable asset to the staff team. I'm 19, so I have the maturity level that is needed to be professional when necessary; the coronavirus situation has transferred all of my college classes online so I will be sitting at my computer all day anyways; And I already know how PvpingMC server runs due to my previous experience.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I feel I will be able to contribute a lot to the server. I have tons of free time so I will be able to be on whenever is needed. That can turn into many different things because I can do whatever is necessary to keep the server successful.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ I think the number one thing that keeps me motivated is when I used to play a server and something would happen that I would need a staff member, but I could not get help from anyone. The feeling of losing your items to a hacker, getting raided by xray, or just flat out getting stuck in a situation where you can not do anything without a staff members help is awful. I do not want any of the players on PvpingMC to have to go through that. If I am accepted as staff I will do everything in my power to make sure the players are satisfied.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~
If you were to accept me as helper then I would show you what I have got. I would prove to you that I am a valuable asset to the staff team. How am I a valuable asset you ask? Well I am a person you would want to have on your staff team because I have all the attributes of a good staff member. Let me explain what I am talking about.

Characteristics
Honesty:
I am an honest person. You can ask me any question and I will tell you the truth. I do not like to lie because it is disrespectful and nothing good comes of it. If I false ban someone, then I will own up to it. If I abuse (I would not) then I will tell you straight up. I'm not going to lie to you and dig myself into a hole.

Motivated:
I am really motivated to help the server. I would love to be able to help anyone at any time. Even if I didnt know the answer to a question or I could not help them then I would do my very best to get them the help they need. I love minecraft and I love making a difference so that would motivate me to be the best staff member out there.

Active: (In-game & Forums)
I am a very active person. I get home everyday from school and hop on my computer to see whats new. If you look at my weekly schedule then you can see exactly how active I am. My weekly schedule is just for in game. If I added how much time I spend on forums then it would be so many more hours. I love to check forums to see what the people of the server are up to. Even if I am not on my computer, or I can not get to my computer then I can check forums on my phone. I check forums everyday at lunch at school, to see if anything exciting has happened.

Responsibility;
Responsibility is a big factor in my life. If I am told to do something then you better believe that I am going to do it. I am a very responsible person. Responsibility is a big thing in my life because not only do I have to be responsible in minecraft, but I have a job so I have to be responsible and work things out when there are problems. I have to be responsible because if I am late to work, or just don't show up at all then I will get fired. It is my responsibility to be there and ready to work.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~
In all honesty, my schedule varies from week to week due to homework, exams, etc. With that being said I expect to put no less than 40+ hours a week into the server.
Monday- 12 hours (12:00-Midnight)
Tuesday- 12hours (9:00-9:00)
Wednesday- 12 hours (9:00-9:00)
Thursday- 6 hours (3:45-9:45)
Friday- 10-13 hours (1:00- 1 or 2 am)
Saturday- 9-15 hours (9:30 am - Midnight)
Sunday- 10 hours (12:00 am - 10:00)

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~
PVPINGMC:
I was staff on pvpingMC back in 2016. I was accepted by Suspections. This was the first big server I was ever staff on. I was staff on a couple of really small servers, but they only had 5-10 players a day on them. Back when I was staff on pvping it was popping with around 500ish a day. It was a learning curve for sure because there was so many people that needed to be helped and so much do to at once. I quickly got the hang of it and it was so much fun from there on out. I feel like I would quickly pick back up the old ways of being staff and be better then ever before. Not only have I grown as a staff member but I have grown as a person. I know how to manage my time so I can get everything that needs to be done in a timely manner.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~
There will not be many situations where I do not know what to do, but If there was then I would ask the player to patiently wait while I asked a higher staff. There is no need to lie to the player about what is taking so long. I would simply explain that I had never dealt with this before and that I would not want to do anything I was not supposed to. The player should understand and everything would get worked out just fine.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~
I have been playing minecraft off and on since 2011. The first time I ever played it was at my bestfriends birthday party and he got it as a gift from his parents. We played all night that night and it was so much fun. I feel like I have a pretty good knowledge of the game and I would be able to spread my knowledge to any players that need it.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~
I 100% understand the concept of the network. This was one of my all time favorite servers and I have countless hours on every single server. I even played kitpvp a lot back in the day. It was a fun place to chill and practice.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ Yes. It is 1,404 words

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ Thank you for reading my application. I would love to be apart of this great staff team again. If you give me the chance I will show you what I can do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.