Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

DoYouThink's Ban appeal

Thread starter #1
  • Minecraft Username - DoYouThink
  • Which member of staff punished you? - TheSpaceOG
  • Why exactly were you punished? - Using exploits for greater advantage aka destroying the economy getting billions and giving it to people.
  • Why do you believe the punishment should be revoked? - I feel bad for what I did. I want to play on the server. I am sorry for ruining the economy.
  • What platform did this occur on? Minecraft, Forums or Discord - Minecraft
  • What punishment are you appealing? Mute? Ban? Other? - Ban

*Denied* The reason you have provided is not strong enough. Not only did you break the server's economy, but we had to spend time figuring out what items were bought through duped money and which ones weren't. You clearly knew that it was against the rules, yet instead of reporting it you decided to abuse it and give the money to other players. Unless otherwise stated by the admins or owners, your ban will stand.

Thread starter #3
*Denied* The reason you have provided is not strong enough. Not only did you break the server's economy, but we had to spend time figuring out what items were bought through duped money and which ones weren't. You clearly knew that it was against the rules, yet instead of reporting it you decided to abuse it and give the money to other players. Unless otherwise stated by the admins or owners, your ban will stand.
Well glitches are fun :)