Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied Dman18scd's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dman18scd

Thread starter #1
  • Minecraft Username: Dman18scd
  • What is your age? I'm 16 turning 17 in 7 days
  • What is your timezone? EST
  • What country are you from? United States of America
  • How many hours a week are you able to put into PvPingMC?
  • On Days that I am not busy I can put a average of 5+ Hours, Now on days that are busy I could put a average of 2-3 Hours a day. I wish a exact answer could be given but I can not predict what the future might hold.
  • Do you have any previous experience holding staff positions?
  • Yes, I have been staff multiple times before. My experience ranges from Helper to Manager. I have worked as Manager and Admin for Davos Multiple times. Outside of working for Davos, I have worked from Helper to Admin under other owners and I spent my time earning my promotions every step of the way
  • Why do you want to become a staff member??
  • I want to become a Staff member because I love helping people, One of my favorite things to do is to help people on the servers I play on. This to me is something I take very seriously and on top of that Its something I find fun to do. I also have served under some of you're staff now and I remember how well I worked with some of them, and when some of us worked together we got the job done fast and I strong believe that is still the case today. Plus, a Staff Position is something I always put first before playing, and I believe that's something that is sometimes hard to find. What this all comes down to is the fact that I love helping people on the server I play on and it brings me more joy then playing as a actual player will bring me.
I just want to say Thank you for taking you're time to consider me for Staff on PvPingMC, I hope you have a wonderful day.

iiEnderr

Staff member
Manager
STAFF APPLICATION DENIED

Due to the lack of detail and not meeting the requirements we will have to ask you
to reapply at a different time with some more detail.

(( You will be able to reapply within 2 weeks of this message ))

Any questions or concerns please make ticket in the discord and state your concern/question.

Kind Regards, iiEnderr

Status
Not open for further replies.