Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Accepted ChristianDiscord's Helper application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username ~
My in-game username is ChristianDiscord. I have no plans to change this in the near nor distant future.

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~
My profile of past in-game usernames can be found via https://namemc.com/profile/ChristianDiscord.1

Discord Username ~
My discord name is Noah#7748.
Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~
I currently can not recall, presumptively I believe it has been a year or two from now.

Timezone and Country? ~
My timezone is based on EST (Eastern Standard Time.)

Date of birth, Age? ~
As of writing this application, I am 16 years of age.

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~
I have a working neewer microphone with clear understandability so when assisting other users through the network as well as discord, I am able to portray my explanations and assistance very easily, avoiding peaking and distortion.

Do you have the ability to record? ~
I have the popular software "OBS." I am able to utilize this software to record bugs and report them to officials who have the capability to deal with them, users who use a third-party client to obtain an unfair advantage, provide proof and feedback to those interested in their punishments and various other actions.

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~
I have the screenshot/gif software called Gyazo. I can use this for proof of all punishments, assisting users via forums, discord, in-game and other actions.

Why do you want to be helper on PvPingMC? ~
I believe in making the community a better high-spirited place. I wish to contribute my time and efforts to generate an experience unique to this network in order to set this server apart from others. When a new player joins a network, the experience they get from the game modes, although they are the main reasoning for them staying, they will also stop playing if a staff member is abusive or offensive. I wish to be a beam of light for these users and show them the network is more than what they were looking for when finding a network. I also wish to assist others as I enjoy this thoroughly. In-person I assist a poor and homeless ministry in feeding hundreds, even thousands of homeless men, women, and children. Assisting brings me joy and I would like to further my assistance through this network.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~
I believe I can add a positive life-giving experience to this network. I also firmly believe I can contribute to a cleaner workflow and management aspect of this team. I have previous experiences with managing, administrating and leadership skills in the real world. I have worked venues, directed teams and at a Church, I am training to be a leader there. I can not only assist members and newcomers but staff members as well. I have past experience in screen sharing users, the ability to find certain versions of Vape, find hacked clients, auto clickers, etc. These are some of the actions and benefits I can bring to the PvPingMC network.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~
Positivity and feedback from the community is the main motivator. Knowing the hard work I am inserting into a network is paying off. This can be in many forms. It could be in seeing the player base grow substantially, seeing a cleaner chat, more active or more positive. Other team members greatly affect this as well. Working with toxic members can affect mine, as well as I'm sure, others experience on the team. These are who you are in contact with the most through the server. If you are being fed toxicity through the team, it is nonmotivational and depleting. Whereas having a positive inspiring staff team to work alongside can greatly help your experience for the better.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~
I believe firmly my past experience in management, having a job in the real world dealing with angry customers, other employees, and various other aspects that come with a job, this is one of the reasons why I stand out as an applicant. I believe though some users might say they have experience in managing, they have hardly scratched the surface, meaning they were in control of 2-5 people and did not watch other them properly. I believe as well my positivity is beyond those of entry-level applicants. My ability to take heated situations calmly is another majoring factor. I am able to keep my cool in nearly all situations. The reasoning for being nearly all situations is that though as much as I'd like to admit I can take ANY situation on without getting mad, or some sort of emotion, would be a lie. We as humans will be affected by one thing or another that will set us over the top. I would never take my emotions out on another player or staff member so there is nothing to worry about there. I will not display aggression towards any other staff member. If I have a problem I will bring it up to management or ownership in order to avoid unnecessary drama.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~

On a weekly basis, I am able to contribute 20-50 hours.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~

PvPingMC
I have had past experience in moderation here, as well as before the reboot. My highest staff position here obtained was Senior Moderator. I took action in not only watching over the community but making sure new staff members were greeted properly and knew I was there if they needed assistance. I would screen share cheaters deal with ban appeals, bots, and other stress indorsing situations. I assumed the position of Senior Moderator for six months. I resigned from here twice and was demoted by the Manager and was not explained why. I resigned after a bunch of drama happened and the head-admin was unattentive. I generated a group of loving friends from this server who helped influence and form me into who I am today.

PvPWars
PvPWars is a server that averaged 500-1000 at the time I assisted there. The position I assumed here was Helper. I took on this role for 4 months before resigning due to the current Head-Administrator being corrupt. Here I would screen share hackers, assist users with support tickets, view forums diligently checking for bots and inappropriate posts, helping in-game with users questions, problems, and reporting bug reports to higher up staff members. The server didn't upgrade their player slots till later after I left. I underwent stress endorsing challenges and situations here, getting experience in dealing with 5 or more people at once. This is one of the main reasons I have developed a stress-free attitude.

BadHabits Skyblock
Upon release, this server generated a player base of 30-60. The player base then dwindled down to 10-20 daily, and soon to 3-5. I assumed the position of Manager here, put in charge of staff applications, bug reports, ban appeals, etc. The staff team had a roster of 6 worthy deemed candidates not including myself. I had developed a staff application format and system from scratch as well as set up formats and sections via forums. The reason the server dwindled down is due to the owner not having enough money and no budget for advertisement. This server was a good learning experience and I Managed it for 6 months.

OldTimeFactions/LegendCenteral
Here the highest position I assumed was Moderator. I was a moderator for 7 months on this server. The server's average player base was 50-200. Later the server merged with another and became LegendCenteral. Then the player base dwindled to 10-50. Here I helped host events such as karaoke, key alls, drop parties, etc. I gained some experience handling multiple users at one time during events as well as controlling chat when flooded with bots.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~

If I was unaware of what to do during a situation, I would ask a higher up staff member. If one wasn't online I would inform another staff member to see if they knew the solution to my problem. If they were also unavailable I would rely on any staff documents provided. If I couldn't reach any of these, I would inform the player, if a player, that I am unable to answer their question or solve their problem and to wait for another higher ranked staff member. If it was a problem such as a bug report or dupe glitch, I would do anything in my power to prevent it while leaving a message to the administrator for assistance.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~

I have been playing Minecraft for 9 years now. I started with pocket edition for the Kindle Fire and later bought it for the desktop and my love for it grew since. I have a vast knowledge of the game's items, crafting recipes, and other aspects of the game. I enjoy this game and have no motivation to quit.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~

I fully understand the concept of your current Skyblock as well as Pirate factions game modes. I also have a typical knowledge of the game.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~
Yes.

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.