Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

ban appeal

Thread starter #1
i admit i hack its because i hate being ddosed by other scummy server hosts and ive played on this server many years ago and i downloaded hacks cause thats the only way for me to get optifine also i had autoclicker while i had a mod plugin that lets me look at mobs

i am sorry ill uninstall them if only you guy can help me find a 1.8 optifine and forge mods thing for me to download please i wanna play on the server this is a good server.

i also have been admin on the server a few times so please consider helping me.

also i cant grind properly because i have hand problems

also are autoclickers allowed?

Attachments

Thread starter #3
the only things i did during my hacking was grinding i didnt use any of the mobcoins when i was grinding all the rest of the stuff on my island was when i was playing on my laggy 20 fps 1.8 non-optifine version

Hello,
You're ban appeal has been accepted. You should be able to join the server immediately. I'm hoping to see you online soon!

i admit i hack its because i hate being ddosed by other scummy server hosts and ive played on this server many years ago and i downloaded hacks cause thats the only way for me to get optifine also i had autoclicker while i had a mod plugin that lets me look at mobs

i am sorry ill uninstall them if only you guy can help me find a 1.8 optifine and forge mods thing for me to download please i wanna play on the server this is a good server.

i also have been admin on the server a few times so please consider helping me.

also i cant grind properly because i have hand problems

also are autoclickers allowed?
Autoclickers are not allowed, and I recommend you to use PvPLounge.