Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied BakeBeans Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakeBeans

Thread starter #1
Minecraft Username: My current in-game username is BakeBeans.

What is your age? My age is 17.

What is your timezone? Australian Western Standard Time Perth WA (GMT+8)

What country are you from? I am from Australia.

How many hours a week are you able to put into PvPingMC? During weekdays I am able to put 5 hours a day and on weekends as much as I want. I normally would play 8+ hours a day on weekends but depending if any of my friends are on I can go for around 15 hours on weekends.

Do you have any previous experience holding staff positions? I have had staff positions on many other servers a lot of them being small servers that average around 10-30 players. The biggest server I had staff on was CosmicPvP, I had staff for only a couple of weeks before I resigned due to drama. I also had a staff position on PvpingMC before the beta was opened for nearly 2 hours before I got demoted and banned then unbanned due to some stuff that went down and I got caught in the mix of it. (if you would like to know what happened to pm me on discord Sython#1346)

Why do you want to become a staff member?? I want to become a staff member on PvpingMC because a lot of good staff members that have been here a long time have resigned and went there own ways. I can see PvpingMC getting back to its old state and having a lot of the OGs come back. I want to help you guys as much as I can and let you guys focus on what needs to be done rather than having to focus on people hacking and being toxic. I believe i would be a great addition to the staff team and I will be able to help you guys out a lot.

Last edited:
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely, you abused your power when you where previously a staff member explain to me why you should get a second chance

Until then -1

BakeBeans

Thread starter #3
Abused my powers? You got the wrong guy man. How would I abuse my you powers on a server before it even released and also had 2 owners on and 3 other staff on at the time. I was legit at an island helping test stuff with the owners before the beta released.

BakeBeans

Thread starter #5
You got any proof or are you just going of me being in a discord that hadn’t 4 other staff members in it?

BakeBeans

Thread starter #6
Legit could ask anyone on the server, I didn’t fake anyone’s rank. Guilty by association, there were legit 3 other staff members in the discord when there was talk of it.

Add more detail. Just saying that the original players are coming back and re-wording that isn't going to get you much.
I recall someone sending me a screenshot of either you or one of your buddies faking proof, but can't find it so I'll let it slide, for now.

Neutral

iiEnderr

Staff member
Manager
STAFF APPLICATION DENIED

Due to the lack of detail and not meeting the requirements we will have to ask you
to reapply at a different time with some more detail.

(( You will be able to reapply within 2 weeks of this message ))

Any questions or concerns please make ticket in the discord and state your concern/question.

Kind Regards, iiEnderr

Status
Not open for further replies.