Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

AyoItsYaBoiAddi's Staff Application

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username ~AyoItsYaBoiAddi

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~

AyoItsYaBoiAddi
8/25/2019 @ 10:55:43 AM
FriendlyBanterYT
7/3/2019 @ 3:23:05 PM
FriendlyBanter21
4/6/2019 @ 12:08:58 PM
INetPvp
5/17/2017 @ 3:16:28 PM
PvpingPanda05
4/15/2017 @ 5:51:19 PM
INetPvp
6/11/2016 @ 6:29:41 PM
LordGamerMC
4/13/2016 @ 7:55:06 AM
MasterPlayz125
3/10/2016 @ 4:16:33 PM
LuckyPlayz_FTW
1/26/2016 @ 3:14:53 PM
EnderManMLG

Discord Username ~AyoItsYaBoiAddi#3083

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ N/A

Timezone and Country? ~ NZST New Zealand Standard Time

Date of birth, Age? ~ 22 of March 2005. 14 Years of Age

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes I have access to discord as well as a fully functioning Microphone.

Do you have the ability to record? ~ Yes I have recording software on my PC.

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~yes I have a screenshotting software! I have Gyazo aswell as Lightshot!

Why do you want to be helper on PvPingMC? ~ I want to be a helper on this amazing little server because I can see the potential it has! It has so much space to grow and become one of the most popular Skyblock servers in the world! I would love to be apart of this servers growth and helping it be a hack free server and a safe place for people to play and enjoy the Minecraft experience!

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I will be able to contribute my Minecraft and PvpingMC knowledge to the new players that will be flooding in at any time. I can contribute everything I have and my effort I will put into this server.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ The Great people who you are around and knowing you have the same goal which is to help the server become bigger and better than it is at the moment. I think we all know it will be a very hard task but I can tell all staff members are ready for whatever comes at them. I am excited just thinking about the possibility's and potential this server has!

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ I am a unique person and I will not let you down as I am a very trustworthy person and I believe I have lots of potential as a staff member. I would invest lots of time into getting to know the players and other staff members and I will also spend a whole lot of time finding cheaters and glitches in the server to make it better than it already is. I Just love to help people out and would love to moderate the server and climb my way up the staff rankings! I am very patient and a helpful person in general! I have characteristics that would make me a great staff member.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~
Monday 3 pm to 8 pm
Tuesday 3 pm to 8 pm
Wednesday 3 pm to 8 pm
Thursday 3 pm to 8 pm
Friday 3 pm to 9 pm
Saturday 8 am to 9 pm
Sunday 8 am to 9 pm
In total 52 hours per week normally.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ No I do not have any previous experience as a staff member, but I do have lots of knowledge of the server as I played for a very long time before It was shut down and I would love to share the knowledge with new players! I have applied for staff on a few servers but I was never accepted because of my age but Now as I am old enough I decided this would be a good server to apply for. The other servers said I had a lot of potential but as I was too young they denied my application.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ Instantly I would attempt to communicate with a higher ranked staff member to see what to do and I Would begin recording as soon as I see something is wrong and show footage to other staff members so they get a better understanding of what is going down. After that, we could discuss to see the proper punishment for the offender.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ I began playing PE Minecraft back in 2014 and begun Java addition in 2016.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes I Have invested lots of time into your server before and after it was shut down. Your network it very much like Pvpwars too and I have a lot of experience playing on that server!

Does this application meet the 800-word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ Yes 959 Words and 4,971 Characters

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ I would like to thank everyone who has spent their time reading my application! It was a pleasure writing this and Hopefully you can consider accepting it but either way,I will be helping in any way possible while I play on this server! I love what the new Owners have done and the new management is doing a very good job! Don't stop what you are doing I know what this server has I can't wait for it to fulfill its potential! I can't wait for what you guys and girls have for the next season and the release of the factions servers!

Last edited: