Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

_NegativeFPS_ Staff Application

Thread starter #1
Minecraft username ~ _NegativeFPS_

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~ Army_Bulldog07, RiggersGoAway, MemerDreamer69

Discord Username ~ NegativeFPS#8734

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ I applied for staff on here like a week ago but since then, the format has changed and I would like to right a better application to show you I am worthy to be a great staff member on the server!

Timezone and Country? ~ Gmt or central standard time, I live in The United States.

Date of birth, Age? ~ February 22, 2005, age 14

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ I have included my discord in the application above, I am always on discord and would love to respond as quick as possible to anyone.

Do you have the ability to record? ~ Yes I have the ability to record using OBS, and I will record for proof of people hacking on PvPingMC and/or will be recording for youtube to help promote the server.

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ Yes I have a screenshotting software called Print Screen, and I will use screenshots for proof of anything happening in chat.

Why do you want to be helper on PvPingMC? ~ I would love to become a staff member for PvpingMC for multiple reasons, for one I would like to become helper because I have played the server for years ever since before WildX started making videos on the servers and I have always been active on the server and I have a lot of experience with helping people even as just a star rank. I have helped a lot in chat i feel and i would like to take it to another level to make that my job on the server. I would also like to become helper on the server because i feel that it would be a great experience as I do like helping people in real life and in game. Another reason is that since i have played the server for so long, overall, I know how the server works as with plugins and commands on the server and I could use that to help people in need.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ As a player of minecraft since 2014, I feel that I can contribute a lot to the server. I can contribute basic minecraft knowledge to the server and I can contribute knowledge from being staff on other server although they were small underpopulated servers, I think that I still do have enough knowledge of being a staff member to contribute lots to PvPingMC. Like I have stated above, I have been playing on PvPingMC for years alone, and i think i am ready to become someone helpful to the server and the people who play it!

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ I think what would keep me motivated would be people such as my friends that play the server and/or other staff members noticing that I have helped someone out and also another big thing would be the "thank yous" and "You're Welcomes."

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ I feel that i can bring great help to the server as i have played it so long and I love helping people in chat on a daily basis although I am not even staff... yet.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~
Monday-6pm-10pm
Tuesday-6pm-10pm
Wednesday-5pm-10pm
Thursday-5pm-9pm
Friday-5pm-12am
Saturday-9am-12am
Sunday-10am-10pm

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ I have been part of staff on underpopulated servers, but that is about it.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ I would immediately call in a higher staff and if they are not available at the time then i will record any evidence i need to support my reasoning behind muting/kicking anyone etc.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ I have been playing minecraft for about 5 years, and it has always been a big part of my life ever since i got my good old Xbox 360. My minecraft skills/knowledge really went uphill when i got my first PC and i have always loved playing on it since i got it!

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ As a former staff member of small servers with similar plugins etc. I feel that I do fully understand the concept of PvPingMC. Yes I think I can provide players with information about the server as they ask.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ 852 Words 4,689 characters

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ Thank you for reading my application and I hope i get accepted into this awesome staff team! Have a great rest of your day! (This is a re-apply because the format has recently changed.)

Last edited: